Friday, May 23, 2008

This weekend...

I am going to explore some farm country with Tuesday. I already have so much to share but the batteries were not charged.I guess Sunday I will do my post with pictures.
I have the animal pen's fencing all done and the Garden enclosure is 3/4 of the way. I have my simple gate arbor up and morning glories, which were sprouting from last year's seed in the garden, have been moved to grow onto the arbor. I will be working on the gate once I get back and finish up the garden's fence. I will also share the "what is it" project I posted a few back. Not an outhouse by the way...Funny thing though.
My Father in law said the same thing when he pulled in the drive and laid his eyes on the unfinished piece....
Be back soon.
Sweet dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...