Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3 Things To Love - Lovely Walls of Art

I think there's an owl on the wall below. Can you see him?!


Here's another 'wall'. I have a fascination with religious iconography and symbolism, so I love this wall.


And, some pretty flowers. A simple 'display of affection' for a particular subject or fascination is so easy to undertake with a bare wall, a collection of adored pics, and some time. You don't even have to frame them!


Ask yourself: 'What is it I have a fascination for?' Or, 'Do I have a collection of drawings/art/images I'd like to display?'

Which leads to: 'If I do have a collection of things I could display....... where could I display them?' Or, put more simply...'Have I got a bare wall?'

Because: Displaying a collection of things we feel an affinity with connects us to our home in a very personal and intimate way.

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...