Monday, September 27, 2010

A Living Room Full Of Comfort and Ease

I can just imagine secluding myself in here for at least a day, curled up with a good book, a mug of milo, and some of my favourite treats.

The atmosphere in this room is just so relaxing and nurturing.


The collection of items on the mantelpiece looks fascinating, and the grouping of mirrors would bounce light all over the place.

And, being who I am, I'd be remiss if I didn't comment on those delightful looking cushions. :)

There's even a mirror ball! (Imagine the firelight glinting off that at night, and reflecting in the mirrors too....it'd be like a room full of little stars.)

Gorgeous.

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...