Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An Atmospheric Home With My Sort Of Vibe...

I love browsing sites like 1st Option and looking at all the utterly gorgeous homes they feature....

This one really took my eye due to its eclectic, historic, and classical vibe. Love the red dining room, and particularly adore the hallway with the leafy chandelier and the framed maps parading up the staircase.

I could really see myself living in a home like this..... it has my sort of atmosphere.











What do you think? Like it?

All images from here on 1st Option.

Linda. xox

******

Here's 3 more beautiful homes to wander through:
A Stunning Apartment With A Balcony...
Eclectic, Quirky, And Colourful - A Blast Of Fun In Basset Rd...
From The Man Who Designs The Impossible - The Ablitt House

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...