Thursday, September 16, 2010

Amazing Tumblr Find...

Ok, I've got a lovely little collection of Tumblrs growing here.... but I really wanted to give this one a seriously special mention.

The World We Live In is full of the most gob-smacking, jaw dropping photography I have probably ever seen.

If you love nature and images from the world around us, you MUST check out this Tumblr.






Each of the photos above was found on the Tumblr, and I then clicked through to their sources on Flickr or elsewhere.

Clicking through page after page of the most startling and stunning photographs, I'm reminded of how much I'd like to include more photography on my walls at home. I have heaps of art prints and a couple of originals, but some images like these on my walls......... incredible.

I've added The World We Live In to my Tumblr Collection because I know I'll be visiting regularly!

Happy weekend everyone!

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...