Thursday, September 23, 2010

Before I leave for Mother Earth News Fair....

Before I head out of town for the Mother Earth News fair this weekend, I have been perusing some great sites for adding to our very big living room. It seems so empty being twice what we previously had. I am contemplating a few rugs or maybe one of the unique coffee tables CSN stores has to offer.


If the name sounds familiar, it would be due to the fact my (infamous many times mentioned) meat grinder/tomato strainer I love so much, comes from them. Which, by the way, was awesome canning tomatoes with this year.


Once I get back from our little trip out to Pennsylvania, I will be having another giveaway which will again have more then 1 winner. A little tease? Well, it will be in relation to one of the workshops we are attending and if things work out, there will be a few more after that.


You will not want to miss out, so be sure to come back soon and see pictures from the big fair & of course the mystery items in the giveaway!


Now I best finish up these apple pie breads and raviolis for the freezer. Homemade raviolis are also what's for dinner, since I have made so many today.

I have been baking before the sun even rose. Not to mention I have packing to do and notes to prepare for video segments. Happy first official FULL day of Fall!


Sweetest Dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...