Friday, September 10, 2010

Buttons and Buttons....

When I was little, my mum had a tin full of buttons.  I think it was an old shortbread biscuit tin, from memory!

I used to love getting into that tin, oh boy.

I sifted those buttons through my fingers and watched the glorious colours flicker and slide. I loved the texture and feel of them. I sorted them, pushed them around, arranged them in patterns and rows.

Toys don't have to be expensive to be mesmerizing and eductaional!

These pictures strike a chord with me...... bring back very pleasant memories....





And, last but not least, my favourite button pic, EVER!

You know how much I love trees.......


All that button inspiration has got me inspired to head off to the craft store and browse around.

Spotlight, here I come!

Linda. xox

P.S: I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of the 'Year Of The Hobbit' give-away!

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...