Saturday, October 15, 2011

Antique Door- Turned Mirror


I went on a buying trip to New Orleans several months ago for our store. This salvaged antique door was one of the many great finds that came home with me. I knew I wanted an old chippy door in my house somewhere. When I saw this one I knew it was perfect just the way it was. I took the broken glass panels out and had it replaced with mirrors then I added an antique crystal door knob for the finishing touch.




I absolutely love the way it turned out! It fits perfect on the small wall in my living room and it brings a little rustic charm to the space.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm linking up with Kojo Designs for Friday Fun Finds, Truly Lovely for Fancy this Friday, Dragon Fly Design for Inspiring Creativity, Shabby Nest for Frugal Friday, Whipperberry for Friday Flair and Not JUST a Housewife DIY Contest.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...