Thursday, October 27, 2011

My new passion: sewing patchwork pillows

 
This post is a shameful plug of my recent sewing bonanza, which has resulted in a wonderfully eclectic collection of patchwork cushion covers which I am now selling online as well as at the Christmas fair I am taking part in soon. I have turned into a right pillow making factory since I got my new sewing machine and I love it! Finally knowing what to do with my scrap pieces of fabric that I don't want to throw out, I just sew them all together into unique combinations. I also use vintage linens and all kinds of upholstery and dress making fabrics I come across on my travels. If anything, they will provide excellent insulation for our home in the coming winter months! ;-)

Which one do you like best?






 








I am selling them for £25 ($40) each excl insert, with free shipping to the UK. Happy to ship internationally as well - just drop me an email on ninasapartment at gmail.com. Makes a perfect handmade Christmas present! I am open to make custom pillow covers, so if you're looking for a specific colour scheme just let me know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...