Friday, October 7, 2011

Grain Sack Stool

About a month ago I was browsing the aisles of Target and I came across the French Country line, I was totally inspired by the rustic grain sack stool that was $50 and I knew that I could easily knock off the idea on the cheap. So, while I was out buying for the store I came across the perfect little wooden stool for this project and it was only $5. {my kind of deal} My sweet friend Mrs. H {a post about her} gifted me a grain sack hand towel from the Target collection and I knew right away what I could use it for. . . the fabric to cover my stool! It couldn't of turned out any better! 

Inspiration Footstool

Grain Sack Hand Towel

Here's my new vintage inspired
stool for my living room. 
I love the cranberry and cream
mixed with the graphic print.

I also made this gray-burlap stool for our antique store.


I'm linking up with The Shabby Nest for Frugal Friday and Miss Mustard Seed for Furniture Feature Friday.

The Shabby Nest


I'm also linking up with Kammy's Korner:
 Trash to Treasure Tuesday
Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...