Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bathroom Bunny

I seem to not be able to find a post introducing our lovable Jersey wooly rabbit "Casperilla".
I purchased her the same day I bought the muscovy ducklings and had taken Buddy to auction.
She is the one Lil man let out- if you click the link above and read that post it should refresh your memory. She came hopping back not long after that and has remained inside ever since. She is now our "Bathroom Bunny".Hey, remember we have had kid and adult goats in the basement and in the mud room, along with baby chicks in the kitchen. This is not at all unusual for our home... She is not always in there but that is where she "resides". Since she has litter trained herself, she is welcome to roam the bathroom as she desires. Especially now that I have finished laying the ceramic tile in there. Any messes (how messy can bunny pellets be though?) are easily cleaned up quickly. The Captain has put a firm request that she be moved or at least secured away from the ummm... throne. She has taken a real shine to him and frankly it freaks him out. He claims to be scarred from her attention and if he knew I was sharing this with you he would not be very happy... I think its hilarious myself. But for the mental health of my husband I will indulge his request and find more accommodating quarters for our Bathroom Bunny. I'll do my best honey.... Pictured here she is closer to the ummm... throne, then normal. The placement was for sake of the photo. Do not worry. She will be placed in another room when I get to the painting and other renovations planned for the space.
Now you may also notice I have not posted about Jacks placement. That would be because I was having a more "der de der" day and seemed to have left the camera at home. I assure you they were great people and had a wonderful setup on the Dairy farm. I have not heard anything from them so I hope that just means they are all happy. I'm off to finish replacing the kitchen cabinet doors. They should be dry by now...
Sweetest dreams,
Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...