Sunday, March 25, 2007

Signs of spring

During the morning feed time, I stumbled upon these:
This week will be staying over 60 for the most part. YIPPEE! Goat cabin needs painted in the most desperate way. So that gets checked off the list this week.

24 pictures later and I still could not get these to come out very clear. Thats it! I strongly dislike this camera and highly recommend you DO NOT purchase one! Olympus FE-170 is just crap. I had $60 digitals give me better pictures. I really liked the one we had before but it could only take so much abuse from sneaky children before it is no longer working great. At the end, it gave grey cloudy & grainy pictures. This one has lots of features, but you have to take alot at different angles before you can even get a clear shot in the center. This one was a winter holiday gift but looking it up online this would go for over $100 at minimum. I wish they would have just given us the store gift card to choose what we would have liked. They usually give gift cards for stuff like this for The Captain & I so surprised was I when we received the gift. I have to suffer through it's use untill next year when I can purchase another digital. ARGHH! Too bad we could not take it back. But being a gift, that would just be rude. I mean, how can you tell someone the camera they bought is junk? You just cant do that. So I smile graciously and keep wasting battery power to get just one good shot. O.k- rant over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...