Sunday, March 4, 2007

Boo hoo

IP Address 71.162.122
from Marlborough Massachusetts has left such a heartwarming comment. I thought I would share it with you
Anonymous said...

Nobody was looking to make you a "sucker", they were looking for the current owner of the dog to help defray the costs of finding a new home for the dog. These operations are always strapped for operating costs, including vet care for the dogs that are sooooo lovingly cared for by people who love them sooooo much that they don't take them to the groomers or to the vet.

You're like a deadbeat dad who thinks that once his ejaculate has left his penis there's no responsibility for the child he's conceived. You took on a responsibility when you agreed to take on the dog, and you have fallen short. You admitted that it was all about the money, when you complained about the cost of a grooming.

You're an ahole, cheapskate, tightwad, and &*^%^%^ idiot.

Poor Jack.

4:07 PM

I assume this is some immature kid but thought it so funny I would share. Maybe they think it would send me into a corner rocking myself with tears in my eyes. NOT! The impotent or should I say nasty wench thinks this would hurt me? Shows how strong they are hiding behind anonymous. I am sure that is what comes with writing on blogger for all to see but looking back at the site tracker i do not see this person as a regular visitor. Nor do I care if they were since opinions are as common as assholes. So if you happen to have any more info on how to track this creep down, let me know. I would love to call his mommy to let her know about the filthy mouth on this one.
Tammie
P.s Anonymous you have the facts wrong. The dog was given to me on false pretense. If they had divulged all the problems with him and not lied to me, Jack would not have come into my home. Of course I should not expect such higher thinking skills from someone as worthless as yourself. So pathetic and yet amusing.
Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...