Friday, March 23, 2007

Dreaming...

I have had a hawk show up in my dreams, 2 nights in a row. I felt it was there for a reason but I can not seem to figure it out. This last one had the hawk (or a falcon-not sure) sitting close by on the ground, looking at me. There was a bushy wall behind & it seemed we were in woods or a yard on the edge of woods. I cant help but feel this has meaning since 2 nights in a row this bird has paid me a visit & today it has stayed on mind. online interpretations are not very helpful since there seems to be a few different meanings.
The Captain laughs at my dream retelling since they are rather crazy & usually make no sense. He calls them my "flashbacks" due to their oddness. I believe the unconscious is trying to either work something out/tell me something or my mind is just a big mess of the days thoughts crushed together.
Anyone have suggestions? I have been asking for more guidance lately and for insight. Too bad I cant make it out....
Sweet dreams,
Tammie
P.S nothing from Chi. Maybe she does not cycle regularly and has a heat just a few times over the season instead? just a thought...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...