Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I do believe I have become "obsessed"

I have driven by this house twice today. After dropping lil' Man off at preschool and after picking Panda up from school. Not going out of the way- well maybe the second trip- but I just cant stop thinking about it. Hope the neighbors have not noticed- or worse- think I'm some weird day stalker...
So in the spirit of my crazy ways of late, here are a few more pictures..... from today....

Here is the only visible house front shot. Not very good but you get the jest of it. One of the greatest things of this home's setting is - no neighbors are viewable!
This is the side of the house where there is a drive that goes back to the barn. I LOVE weeping willows. This property has some very beautiful weeping willows . All the thick brush on the right goes about 10 feet towards the neighbors. Can't see through it at all.
This is the other side of the house, a similar shot to the last post. This one shows it from me standing at the road edge. The property goes back into those woods a good distance. The pine trees on the right are the house side and, if you look just past, you will see one of the apple trees. The apple tree is hiding the barn. and that would be the neighbors driveway on the left of the picture. They are set far back and would not have visibility of the house.
sigh.... Monday will not be soon enough.
Sweetest dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...