Friday, September 28, 2007

Peek of the day (with 5 photos)

Fernie is still recovering as you can see in this picture and Chia has lost some of her excess weight. Both of which need their Fall season bath. The baby 'scovies are just as big as their mommy (Bonnie). She would be the white 'scovy with the red "mask" mid center of the bunch. The date has been set for November 4 (a monday) for freezer camp. Have not decided which female to keep of the babies since I may keep a khaki and a white. The khaki's are so pretty and catche my eye each time I visit them.Lots of flowers still blooming in the garden. The tomatoes still have flowers along with more nice sized green fruit. I see another batch of chutney coming up soon! This weather has been so nice, I really have no complaints. The Morning Glory wall has become so overgrown, I think next year I will make a 3 wall area with a bench by the garden. The open side will face South with a slight turn east for the perfect spray of sun. Wherever we are, I will garden, so the plans will just be tweaked some if we are moved.
Zinnia's still providing bouquets. And this last picture has me all hyped up. As I went through picking out books from the library, there was a book about decorating with candles I spotted. I began to put it back on the shelf, but then just put it in my bag. And I am SO VERY glad I did. Turning through the beautiful pages showing various rooms with candles glowing, this one stopped me.- click on it for a larger look- A rooftop Gazebo! It adds such a look of luxury, but yet its simply a gazebo on the roof top and not in the yard. What character it would give to the addition. I really like this idea. What a great place to eat meals together (of course in decent weather) and share holiday dinners with family and friends. Just bring out an outdoor space heater for chilly nights.
I see a GREAT Yoga/meditation spot! Looking out over your animals and gardens, Feeling the peace and quiet of the country and woods around you. I love it!
I'll be back soon with pictures and a review of our trip to the Country Living Fair. Have a great weekend!
Sweet dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...