Friday, September 14, 2007

Panda & I roadtrip plans and a realtor who showed

Panda and I have been discussing a road trip. Just her and I. What better way to do it this year, then to attend the Country living Fair in Morrow Ohio. It's not a short drive, but too long either. We have our room booked and bags already half packed. Jeans are the big wardrobe must, but depending on weather, we are waiting to see if it is long sleeve or short sleeves to pack. Of course, panda is bringing along her apron I made. You may recognize the fabric. It is from the dress I am wearing in my site profile picture. I LOVED that dress. Apparently, I have lost even more "width" to my body and the dress became too big. So bad in fact, I was falling out of it- And not in the portion I wish I were. I have lost every pound from all 3 pregnancies and now am working on the firming it up. ( I got up to almost 200 pounds with each pregnancy and lost all but 4 pounds by their 6 month milestone, which I owe to nursing and keeping active. And - No stretch marks! But I did not escape without the loose skin.)
Anyway, The dress sat so sadly in the closet, begging for use and more then just my occasional trying it on, thinking of how to make it fit. So I made a simple apron for Panda with her intials embroidered on the lower side in pink. Of course more fabric is left which will be used to make an apron and bag for Frog this fall.
The Farm chicks will be at the country Living fair, along with many other vendors.Check out the link above for the event details. I MUST get a pink tractor bumper sticker. 3 in fact. you know. Just in case I get a new car next Spring (hint hint Captain- a new 2008 Hybrid Saturn Vue please?! ) and the other for my fridge. Oh-And a t-shirt....
Of course, a picture with the original "Farm Chicks" would be nice to sport the fridge front.
We will not get to stay the entire weekend, but 1 night is fine with us. We do not get much Mother daughter time these days. So this is our beginning to an annual tradition for the 2 of us which later on will include Frog.
We finally have papers signed and a sign out front. This is with a realtor who stopped by earlier in the summer. I liked her personality and kept her card. But of course, as with many things in a house with little ones... it was lost. Most likely chewed by Frog or torn up for confetti by Lil' man. After a very long and frustrating search for her, I kept calling and harassing them till I got a name and the company she went to.( I HATE century 21! VERY unprofessional managers and agents around here which is why I had to resort to such behavior. They are also the brokers we bought this house through.)
So happy days. Realtor found, papers signed and a sign in the yard to complete it. Now, if we could only find property to coordinate with the timing of this place selling. Now that would be nice.
I am rambling tonight.My shoulder and elbow are killing me. I had some left over pain meds from my foot vs. fencing incident Back in January. That stuff affects me in the weirdest ways. Maybe being shoved into the Barn wall at a friends or from an injury originating in my hand from Buddy (The D*** goat) caused all this.I do not know but hopefully the doctor next week will. Hopefully some testing gets done soon and it goes away even quicker.

So...Anybody else attending the country living fair? Bringing anyone special to share in the fun?
Have any vendors you are looking forward too?
I am looking forward to visiting the farm stand vendors who will be selling their heirloom veggies. Is it too late to save seeds from any I buy next weekend?
Another excuse to play on the computer in the sake of knowledge...
Sweetest dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...