Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pimped out wagon ~Unusual Farmchick style!

While I let the wagon dry from its final rinse from paint remover, I painted one of my garden/market baskets in the same color. First using a wire bristled brush, I scrubbed the surface down to rid any rust spots and debris.I taped off the wooden handles which later on were sprayed with a clear finish coating when I sprayed the basket too. I love the way it looks! Not to mention this prevents any more rust from forming and last for many more years of garden harvests.
The wagon is done!I'm not 100% happy with its outcome but I still like it. The wagon looks rather small in the picture, but I assure you it is not. The above basket fits in one end leaving plenty of room for any bags of items we pick up at the end of the month. (at the country living fair!) can you tell from my incessant talk of it, we are rather giddy and can't wait? All thats left is either a bag matching Panda's apron or a basket liner for the above. I can't decide...

And such an unusual wagon needs to leave a good impression so :
(Bye Chickee!)
Sweet dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...