Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another "man in tree"


We spotted a new one. Who is this carver of trees? What inspires their art? This one is different in the use of a green stain/paint on leaves above his head. I wonder if it is the same person who has carved all the ones we have spotted in our adventures. Is it a woman or man? Do they randomly pick the tree locations or are they sought upon by the owners?A bonus to tree cutting. Maybe I will stop one day and ask who the person is. Although not knowing makes it have such a magical quality to it. Do i dare interrupt the flow of "aww-ness" they give when found? Maybe I am making more of it then I should. I just see them as a treasure. kinda like when you walk through park trails and someone has formed art with stacking rocks or sculpture with limbs and sticks. It stops you in your tracks and makes your mind stop and think. appreciating the work one has put into it.
If you are new to my Blog WELCOME! Here are a few links to the other mentioned "Man in tree's" to bring you up to speed. Man in tree #1 find
and Man in tree #2 find
I have seen Indians, bears, eagles plus many others. Pretty, but just does not "hold me" but like The Old Man in the tree stops me. I really LOVE finding them. Such treasures. Which is why I share them with you. The one above is actually in the front yard of a home the captain and I were looking at to buy 6 years ago. It did not have much yard to it, but the inside was very nice.
Anyway, obviously there was no apple picking this last weekend and another Realtor was a no show- AND it was his second chance. It's not like we own a shack. We have one of the bigger homes/properties on our street, plus have had realtors asking us to let them list our home. But the ones we call never show.SCHMUCKs! I really cannot stand sales people. Now Realtors are on my list of the most pain in the A** people I have ever dealt with. Good thing I only have road rage... sometimes.
Sweet Dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...