Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Color: Yellow Lemony Spring!


A little spring color action today in the way of yellow lemony and fresh greens.  I'm loving all the coziness to these images –makes me want to bake a lemon pie and pick flowers or something!  This week (if you missed my post yesterday) I'm pinning for Design Sponge and here's a little sneak peek of todays pins.  Above: A Yellow Clock | Sneak Peek: Chris and Julia Thomas | Design Sponge Below: Floral Hanky Shower Curtain from urbanoutfitters.com ; Meyer Lemon Macadamia Nut Tart via loveandoliveoil.comcountryliving.com | Photo: Gridley + Graves;  Succulents from westelm.com ; Lemon pudding from Sunshine and Smile. Check out my Guest Pinner board here and follow Design Sponge on Pinterest here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...