Monday, March 4, 2013

Dispatches from Spain: La Manual

Contributor post by Serena Olivieri


One day, walking the streets around my neighborhood, I saw this new place, so I went in, as I do every time I see something new. I suddenly fell in love with this place and started asking the lovely girls inside questions and I thought I had to share this discovery with you.


La Manual is a co-working space for artists and artisans, a place where one can come work, give workshops and at the same time, rent some of the halls and put on a concert or some painting classes. They also organize a monthly market, la Tartalana, where different artisans are invited to share their products with those already working in the space. The location in the bustling neighborhood of Malasaña makes it a good spot to see and meet new artists and artisans.


CONTINUE READING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...