Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Reading


There's a wind of change happening over here on the blog these days (maybe you caught a bit of it this week)? I hope to announce something later this week, but a part of it is - I'm longing for change. So I'm going to switch things up a bit, not sure exactly how it's all going to go down, but I do sense a longing to return to old times a bit.  So today for my sunday reading, as there's so many links out there, and it seems so noisy; I thought I'd direct you to something I'm presently participating in – this online 21 day meditation challenge - if you're interested in joining me - it's free and (I think you can catch up)! I'm hoping to finally learn how to meditate!

(Above) I'm kind of in love with this room for the moment. Although it's circa 2010 (Photography: Amy Neunsinger Magazine: House Beautiful) - the colors (and that brass lamp with it's red/orange shade) seem so welcoming in a retro sort of way.  Happy Sunday (hope you have a really nice one)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...