Friday, March 1, 2013

Sheet Music Eggs

Can you believe it's already March?! I can not express how excited I am about warmer weather and all the wonderful things that come along with Spring! These next few months will be exciting and stressful as we finish building our house. It seems like it's been a long planning process, but the actual build has flown by so fast. I'm looking forward to moving in, decorating our new home, and making it our own.  


Today I'm sharing with you a simple project that would be great for Easter or spring.



To make these sheet music eggs, I started out with a pack of inexpensive plastic eggs, then I tore strips of sheet music and randomly modpodged them to the eggs. 




I let them dry, then I added bird, butterfly, and floral scrapbook stickers to the eggs for a bright and springy look. 


I have the eggs displayed in moss and I love how they look all grouped together.



I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...