Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mirror- Turned Chalkboard

As I mentioned in my last mirror makeover post. I've been cleaning out our warehouse and I've started to refurbish several old dresser mirrors. This particular mirror has wonderful curvy lines that I love, but the mirror had scratches and was too damaged for selling as is. So, I decided to paint and distress the frame a bold green color and then I primed and painted the mirror with black chalkboard paint to make it more updated and functional.  


Here's what it looked like when I found it- pretty sad, huh?!


The mirror has come a long way! Now this bright chalkboard has a new home because it sold the second day we put it in the store. A sweet couple bought it for their baby's nursery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...