Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mirror Makeover

Hey there! I hope you are having a great week so far. I just wanted to share with you one of the many projects that I've been working on lately. 


I was plundering around our warehouse and spotted a stack of discarded, old dresser mirrors that were screaming for a makeover. I knew these beauties had so much potential with the iron scroll work and the detailed molding- I just couldn't leave them! I brought them back to the store where they were instantly updated with just a little paint and distressing. 

Here's what they looked like before.


When we buy dressers for the store, we always sell the mirrors separate from the dresser simply because no one wants the matching mirror(s) that originally come with the piece. Dressers are normally sold as TV consoles and baby changing stands and our customers don't need the mirror anyway. Needless to say, we have a stockpile of dresser mirrors.



Such beautiful details. I love the way they turned out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...