Friday, May 31, 2013

Rose Buttercream Cake Tutorial by Coco Cake Land

Guest post by Lyndsay Sung of Coco Cake Land


How lovely is a rosette buttercream covered cake? I've always loved the look of buttercream cakes - they have such a sweet and vintage feel about them. I wanted to try making a rosette covered cake, similar to the one I Am Baker helped catapult into cakey internet fame!

I've been really into mixing buttercream colours together lately and I thought a two-tone rosette would be a pretty twist on this cake. It's really quite easy to achieve the rosette once you get the hang of using the piping bag, and if you muck up, you can remove the rosette and smooth the area with your offset spatula and pipe right on top of it! No problemo!


Okay! Ready to make a beautiful swirly girly two tone rosette covered buttercream cake?


CONTINUE READING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...