Monday, May 6, 2013

Q+A with Renée Anne


Today we invited Renée Bouffard-McManus of Renée Anne to join us for a little Q+A session. Renée's work has a storybook feel I find with soft water coloured images of painterly landscapes, woodland animals, insects and birds.  Here's our interview.

Tell us a little bit about you. Where did you train or study and what led you to the path you currently are on?
I'm in my early thirties and married to my childhood sweetheart. We have 2 young boys and they keep us busy. Currently, we live in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario which is a border town in Northern Ontario where Lake Superior and Lake Huron meet. Both my husband and I were born and raised in Northern Ontario.


CONTINUE READING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...