Monday, October 11, 2010

Finally..... A Little, Yet Lovely Shop To Call My Own...

Well everyone.... the time has finally come, oh YES!

After what seems forever (considering I only have 9 covers in my cushion shop - lol), my teeny, yet tre magnifique cushion cover shop is HERE!!

It's taken me a long time to pick the covers I wanted to start off with. Yep, I'm super fussy.

I wanted them to sing to my heart... and they do.

I hope you like them too!

My latest addition, and, I think, my favourite, is this limited edition 'Home Sweet Home' cushion cover by the amazing Shannon Lamden of Aunty Cookie designs. It's about to become famous in a few magazines (so I hear), so I'm honoured to have it in my little online shop.


Another of Shannon's fab designs IS in a magazine this month. The October edition of Real Living mag features this bold and eye-catching Ampersand cover on page 106, and you can buy it in my store.

Woohoo!


Here it is in the mag....


Another of my favourites (because you know how much I LOVE maps and globes), is this cushion cover featuring a map of the Paris Metropolitain. It's a super big cushion cover, and would be great for floor cushions as well as large sofa cushions.


I'm only shipping to the USA, the UK, New Zealand and Australia at the moment (officially), but if you dwell somewhere else and would like something, just let me know and we'll sort it out!

So, welcome to my new online shop for 'cushionistas'!

If you'd like to see the other cushion covers I have 'in store', and read why I chose each one, please pop over here for a visit!

And, you can read more about why I started the store, and what it means to me, here.

I'm a 'cushionista'...... are YOU?

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...