Monday, October 25, 2010

A Bunch Of Beautiful Bookends.... And A Happy Tree!!

Oh my, when I came across these astonishingly fab bookends on the blog 'We Heart Books', my eyes lit up!

I've long wanted a gorgeous pair of bookends.... and the aim for a while has been to get some of those wooden bookends where one is the letter A, and the other is the letter Z.

Well, move over letters, I've got a new bookend crush.

Look at these woodland creatures!



You know how I looove, trees and leaves. Not to mention owls, squirrels, acorns, and all things 'woodsy' or 'foresty'.  Well, Etsy shop Graphic Spaces has just become my new 'mecca' for wooden bookends.


I know these are probably mainly intended for a child's bedroom, but hey, bugger that!! They'd look pretty darn comfortable in my living room. Especially the tree bookends... they're grown up enough to look appropriately 'adult' whilst still being a bit whimsical at the same time.

And, OH, MY GOODNESS look.... there's also a 'Happy Tree Bookshelf'!

Be still my beating heart.

This would have to be a delight for any child who's into books wouldn't it? How I wish I'd been able to have something like this as a little girl in love with trees and books at the same time. Simply gorgeous. And, so beautifully made too.

What do you think - fabulous, yes?

Visit Graphic Spaces' delightful Etsy shop full of woodland surprises right here.

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...