Thursday, October 14, 2010

Come Dine With Me - No. 12 - It Feels Like Summer Over Here!

It's getting towards the nicer weather over here in Aus (well, until today it seemed like it)... and how I'd love to be dining in a place like this!

How inviting and summery it looks!!

I love that light fixture, very eyecatching. And, those cushions are attracting my attention too..... nothing like a good cushion to complete a room!


Image spotted on The Way We Are - Original source Paul Joseph Hopper

And, as always, as a part of the 'Come Dine With Me' series.....

Ask yourself: 'Do I savour the ritual of eating with my family and/or friends whenever I can?'

Which leads to: 'When, or how, can I include this precious time together more?'

Because: There's something so primitively delightful and bonding about the 'breaking of bread' (so to speak) with our loved ones. It's a ritual and a tradition that's been crowded out and lost amongst television, technology, and texting!

It's time to 'get together' and connect the old fashioned way again.

Happy, happy weekend everyone!!

Linda. xox

******

Click here for more wonderful places to dine.

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...