Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Room To Call Your Own...... Yes Please, I'll Have One Of Those!

Over on Mama Without Borders the other day, Minnie wrote a great post about her thoughts on using floral art to decorate a room. She found some great pics to use as inspiration for the use of her own 'floral finds'.

Later the same day, I came across the pic below on Made By Girl, and immediately thought of Minnie and her wonderful post!

Image from Made by Girl via Homegoods

I LOVE this room.... it's almost enough to send me to the hardware store in a 'pink-paint-buying-frenzy'... so gorgeous! But, it was the displays of art work that really got to me. And, I can see butterflies on the floral pieces with the birds on them (I adore butterflies as you know).

The image originally comes from the Homegoods site, where they discuss how to create a 'mom cave' instead of a 'man cave', and invite you to enter a competition to win your own 'mom cave'.

Yep - I'll have one at my place please!

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...