Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A New York City Townhouse by Dufner Heighes Inc...

Houzz is a great site to browse when you're looking for some 'beautiful room' inspiration, and I came across this fabulous New York City apartment the other day whilst wandering through some contemporary living rooms waiting for a 'certain something' to strike me!

It was this gorgeous living room that took my eye first.... the colours in that artwork just set everything off brilliantly, and I love the wallpaper, the cushions, and the overall palette.

living room contemporary living room

living room contemporary living room

But then, I took a look through the rest of the apartment, and.... wow! I think it's just gorgeous. The serene colours on the walls, the map wall and porthole corkboard in the child's room, the great outdoor areas, the light flooding in, the beautiful furniture.

family room modern family room

dining room contemporary dining room

kids bedroom modern kids

roof top terrace modern patio

closet contemporary bedroom

master bedroom contemporary bedroom

bedroom contemporary bedroom

garden contemporary patio

kitchen contemporary kitchen

roof top modern family room

I could definitely live here, although I'd probably end up with a few more touches of red here and there - lol! I must say though, they've got a few lovely pops of red, rust, or pink in most of the rooms, and everything is balanced beautifully.

All images from Dufner Heighes Inc's Portfolio on Houzz.

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...