Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different - Pample Mousse Design Inc.

It's not everyday you see a sheep in your living room!!

When I came across this modernist house designed by Pample Mousse Design Inc, I was intrigued and fascinated by their bold choices. Bright pops of colour, clever use of pattern, interesting incorporation of textures, and entertaining artwork and 'props'.

Never a dull moment in this house I suspect!









What do you think? Could you deal with a pretend sheep in your living room?

I love the zany quirkiness of it all!!

Of course, the sheep would all have to have names... hmmmmmm....

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...