Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3 Things To Love - The Work Of Paul Joseph Hopper

Whilst visiting The Way We Are the other day, I spotted a photo from the portfolio of interiors stylist Paul Joseph Hopper.

Intrigued I clicked over to his site and ...... wow! I love the work this guy does. Such lovely 'displays of affection', gorgeous colour palettes, interesting arrangements, and props... brilliant!

Together, the 3 images below contain butterflies, great cushions, books, a world globe, (all things I'm absolutely enamoured with), so I just HAD to feature them here. (I do prefer fake butterlflies to the real ones though).

The rooms all look so fresh and cool too. We're just coming into the hot part of the year over here, so these rooms look very inviting!




A great 'stylist' at work.

What do you think?

Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...